Fish fillets (king fish) - 250 gms
Chopped Onions â€“ 1 Big Onion
Chopped Tomato â€“ 1 Big Tomato
Turmeric Powder â€“ 2 Tea Spoon
Chilly Powder â€“ 1 tea Spoon
Pepper Powder â€“ 2 Tea Spoon
Green Chilly â€“ 6 nos
Curry leaves â€“ 12 Leaves
Ginger Paste â€“ 1 Tea Spoon
Garlic Paste â€“ 1 Tea Spoon
Lemon Juice â€“ 1/2 Lemon
Fennel Seeds â€“ Â½ Tea Spoon
Cinnamon â€“ 3 Cloves
Corn Flower - 1 Tea Spoon
Thin Coconut Milk â€“ 1 Cup
Thick Coconut Milk â€“ 1 Cup
Coconut Oil â€“ For Frying and Cooking
Salt to Taste
How to Prepare thin coconut milk?
Grind 1/2 coconut grated with 1 cup of water and Squeeze it for milk.
How to Prepare thick coconut milk?
Grind 1 full coconut grated with 1 cup of water and Squeeze it for milk.
Method of Preparation
1. Apply pepper powder, lemon juice and salt over the fish and marinate for Â½ an hour.
2. After half an hour briefly fry the fish and keep aside in a plate.
Preparing gravy (stew)
1. Then place a pan and make it hot, pour 5 table spoon coconut oil sautÃ© following ingredients one by one.
a. Fennel Seeds
f. Green Chilly
g. Curry leaves
h. Turmeric Powder
i. Black Pepper powder
j. Red Chilly powder
2. SautÃ© all the above ingredients well and then add thin coconut milk.
3. Mix well, boil for 2 minute and add the fish to the gravy.
4. Let the fish cook in the gravy for 2 more minutes.
5. Then add the thick coconut milk.
Please Note: After adding the thick coconut milk the gravy should not be boiled again.
6. Add corn flour mixed with water to make the gravy more thick.
7. Garnish with Pepper powder, Cinnamon and curry leaves.
8. Serve hot with white rice / Chapatti / Paratta / Breads.
Added: 2546 days ago by
Views: 3741 | Comments: 2 |